View Rater Practice
All Time Surveys: 162327 // Active Instructors: 8159 // Active Students: 1794902
for new instructors a Webinar on using CATME To form and manage teams is available here https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- CATME is partnering with TEOM[http://ieomsociety.org/] to offer workshops on Best practices in Forming and Managing student teams and teaching teamwork skills
After several years of technical work, CATME has now implemented Accessibility changes to its webpage interface screens to support WCAG 2.1 level A standards and most WCAG 2.1 level AA requirements see our VPAT at https://info.catme.org/?s=VPAT&id=3092
- to date CATME has had about 1.8+ million unique students added to teammaker or peer evaluation surveys by 3,814 instructors in 3,400 institutions in 58 countries
- CATME Rater Practice has been used by students over 840,000 times to learn how to do peer ratings
- CATME has a full production test site up on AWS in Australia and has a similar AWS site in Canada. Interested? send an email to Support@catme.org
- Peer to Peer written Comments improve Peer Evaluation Quality (see videos)
- Time Zone Scheduling team formation option (see video)
- Written peer to peer rating reports are now available by team, see Dashboard team detail video at https://info.catme.org/instructor-videos/ or click on the Dashboard-Detail by Team button
- Training in the CATME Rating Scale and videos explaining the CATME Dimensions (see link)
- Penn State University has a great collection of CATME instructor information (see link)
- Significant research is available on improving team formation and team management through student preference ranking questions in teammaker surveys and managing teams through the use of satisfaction and psychological safety questions in peer evaluation surveys. Please send a request for research copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 vs 24 hour schedule team formation question available (see video)
- All TA accounts are now Dual TA/Student accounts (see video). Please send email@example.com your TA list with first & last names and email addresses and we will create Dual accounts for them.
- New CATME Student Pay License Option: "Student Pay," will allow instructors to have their students pay a small fee directly for their current term CATME license through your campus bookstore rather than the instructor/institution paying an invoice. If you are interested in piloting this feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sun May 29 00:09:31 2022